|Looking forward to or already enjoying retirement? Your lifestyle changes significantly when you retire but your need for financial services will continue. EECU offers a wide range of services which can assist you in meeting your financial needs.|
When you retire the questions you may be faced with are:
Where will I keep my savings?
- EECU offers excellent personal saving and investment accounts with competitive rates and a wide range of features.
- Choose from at-call accounts or a classic or regular income term deposit.
How can I get that little extra cash I have to work better for me?
- EECU has a range of investment loans that can assist you in purchasing an investment property or investing in shares, including an interest-in-advance loan that allows you to pay 12 months interest in advance. This may assist your tax position.
What would happen if my hard earned assets were lost of stolen?
- EECU's insurance partners have a range of quality products with excellent features at competitive prices to meet your needs. You can insure your home, contents or car by simply giving us a call.
Where will I deposit the cash component of my superannuation?
- EECU offers consistently competitive interest rates for term deposits and adds a bonus rate for members who have their own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
How will I manage my hard earned superannuation and savings?
- EECU can offer financial planning advice through partnerships with Outlook Financial Solutions in Melbourne and Sydney and DMG Financial Planning in Sale.