|Or call our friendly relationship team |
on 1300 65 3328 from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Monday to Friday.
|EECU's internet banking facility is available 24/7 anywhere in the world for your convenience. With a brand new look and improved functionality such as saved favourites for international money transfers, we are confident it has all the features that you expect from an internet banking service, you can: |
- Check your account balances
- Pay your bills with BPAY
- Transfer funds between your own EECU accounts or to another member
- Transfer funds overseas via an international money transfer
- Pay anyone - to another financial institution
- Activate your Visa card or rediCARD
- Change your address or contact details
|To view a short video tour of our internet banking click here.|
Key Features and Benefits
- Available 24/7 – have the convenience of being able to access your accounts anytime.
- Internet banking can be accessed anywhere in the world where internet facilities are available.
- Secure, secret password access – funds in your account are protected from unauthorised access and additional security in the form of a unique 6 digit code via Security validation.
- Take control – you can maximise interest earned by keeping funds in high interest accounts until required elsewhere.
- See your balance ASAP – know your available balance as soon as you have transferred funds between EECU accounts.
- Secure email – you can send enquiries or account instructions to EECU via secure email knowing that EECU accepts this form of instruction as your electronic signature and can respond back within this safe environment. EECU may also send communications via secure email from time to time.
- Account alerts – allows you to keep track of your account balances via an SMS text message to your mobile phone, or email to your nominated email address.
|For further information click here to view our internet banking user guide.|
|To register for internet banking, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button located above.|