Help - EECU
|There are a number of ways you can get help.|
|Listed below are the answers to some frequently asked questions you may have. We will be monitoring the questions members ask and adding to this section, so if your question is not covered, please contact us on 1300 65 3328.|
1. How do I print?
|Just click on the “Print Page” link at the top right of every page. This will give you a printer friendly version of the page you are looking at. Then just click on the print icon on your browser.|
2. How can I view forms and other documents?
|Some forms and documents on this site are provided in .pdf format; these require version 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Acrobat Reader. See the Adobe web site for more information about Acrobat Reader. |
3. What do I do if the website gets stuck?
|If our website goes down (and it is not a problem with your computer or Internet connection) please contact us immediately on 1300 65 3328.|
4. How do I clear my internet cache?
|If you use Netscape Navigator, select 'Edit' then 'Preferences' from the menu bar at the top of the screen. Click on 'Cache' under 'Advanced' from the list on the left box, then 'Clear memory cache' and 'Clear disk cache'. Once your computer has finished (this may take a while) click 'OK', quit Explorer or Navigator and relaunch. |
If you use Internet Explorer, select 'Tools' from the menu bar at the top (or 'View' if you're using version 4.0) then 'Internet Options'. Click on 'Delete Files' in the middle of the window that appears, then 'OK', then quit Explorer and relaunch.
5. What browser should I use?
|The Credit Union site has been optimised for Internet Explorer 5.0+ and Netscape Navigator 6.0+. Please update your browser if you start experiencing problems.|
6. What is the optimal screen resolution for the site?
|The Credit Union Web site has been optimised for monitors running at a resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or higher. If you have trouble viewing certain parts of the Web site please change your monitor settings.|
PC screen resolutions
|1. Right mouse click on your desktop (screen background) and select properties|
2. This will open up a box with your screen properties
3. Select the settings tab and choose '800 x 600'
4. After this selection click 'apply'. Your computer may ask you to restart your machine.
The latest video cards and monitors can make these changes without restarting.
Macintosh screen resolutions
|1. Click the Apple menu (top left of screen) and select Control Panels |
2. Double click the Control Panel 'Monitors & Sound' (If you are using System 7.5 or earlier, you will need to double click the Control Panel 'Screen'
3. Click the 'Monitor' button. Your current resolution will be displayed on the right of the Control Panel window
4. Select '800x600'
5. Close the Control Panel 'Monitors & Sound'. Your new settings will automatically be updated.
7. What do I do if I get a page error?
|When browsing the Credit Union site you may come across page errors. If these errors persist please contact us on 1300 65 3328.|
8. How can I get further information?
|For further information or help in regards to the Web site please contact us.|